ISMA University organizes annual international conference "Internship and Employment 2017", which will be held on November 24 at 10:00, ISMA, 1 Lomonosova Str., bld. 7, room 314.
The conference is aimed at students and last year pupils who will be able to learn more about internship and employment opportunities in Latvia and abroad. Representatives from different sectors and companies will share their experience; provide practical advice and information on employment and placement opportunities.
This year we have changed the format of the conference to make it more productive and effective with a new, audience-based approach. The conference will be divided into three parts: plenary sessions, company seminars/presentations, meetings with partners.
At the Plenary session, we will listen to valuable advice from the Riga City Council; Prakse.lv and other speakers, as well as students' representatives will share their experience. Company seminars/presentations will be organized in parallel, in small groups, in order to reach the target audience exactly with the information on the internship and work opportunities that it is most interested in. Participation in seminars will only be possible after prior registration. If participant is interested in receiving information from various companies, such opportunities will exist as well after the end of the seminars during the meetings with partners, which is the third part of the conference.
Conference languages: Latvian and English.
Companies that will be presented at a conference
- Management work provided by Rīgas namu pārvaldnieks:
- sanitary maintenance of the dwelling house;
- provision of heat energy, water supply and sewerage services;
- removal of municipal waste;
- provision of electricity to the existing part of the apartment house;
- inspection of communications, maintenance and regular repairs.
- Trading Operations: processing transaction and client support in relation to trading products (FX, Fixed Income and derivatives);
- Payments Operations: handing of commercial, incoming and outgoing international payments for SEB Group customers, including investigation, support and invoicing;
- Securities Operations: transactions settlement and asset servicing of Nordic securities trades for Sub - Custody clients: international banks and global financial institutions;
- Reconciliations and Static data: reporting and control of problem transactions related to cash and securities activities;
- Registration and maintenance of client records;
- Risk and Control: reporting, follow up and support within the risk area to internal users, including services to customers in Swedish language;
- Trading Control: analysis, control and reporting of daily financial data to internal users.