The target audience of the Conference are students and last year secondary school pupils, who will learn about employment and traineeship opportunities in Latvia and abroad.
Riga City Council representatives and other speakers will provide valuable information about the opportunities of employment and traineeship.
Both Latvian and foreign specialists of various industries will represent their companies, share experience and give professional advice. ISMA students will also provide information about their traineeship and employment experience.
At the end of the Conference you can receive information directly from the companies' representatives.
Conference languages: Latvian and English.
Companies that will be presented at a conference
- Trading Operations: processing transaction and client support in relation to trading products (FX, Fixed Income and derivatives);
- Payments Operations: handing of commercial, incoming and outgoing international payments for SEB Group customers, including investigation, support and invoicing;
- Securities Operations: transactions settlement and asset servicing of Nordic securities trades for Sub - Custody clients: international banks and global financial institutions;
- Reconciliations and Static data: reporting and control of problem transactions related to cash and securities activities;
- Registration and maintenance of client records;
- Risk and Control: reporting, follow up and support within the risk area to internal users, including services to customers in Swedish language;
- Trading Control: analysis, control and reporting of daily financial data to internal users.