|Duration:||5-9 months, 80 ac.h.|
|Classes:||1 or 2 times a week x 4 ac.h. By agreement.|
|Start:||Classes start when the number of students in the group is minimum 5|
|Tuition fee:||50.00 EUR per month or 100.00 EUR|
|Lecturers:||ISMA academic staff|
|1 Lomonosova Str., Bld. 7, Riga|
After mastering the course students receive ISMA Certificate.
Aim: mastering programming skills in C++ programming language using structured data types.
- The main types of structured data: arrays, strings, structures. Files.
- Writing programmes in a language using arrays, strings, structures and files.
- Testing and debugging programmes. Exception handling.
- Creating a user library.
Knowledge and skills:
- To process data in programming language С++;
- to work with data structures and files;
- to write programmes using data structures and files;
- to perform testing and debugging of programmes;
- to handle exceptions;
- to create user libraries.