- General provisions
- For residents of other countries
- The right to study at ISMA have:
- Citizens and non-citizens of the Republic of Latvia,
- Citizens of the European Union member states,
- Citizens of the European Economic Area or Swiss Confederation, permanent residents of the European Community,
- Persons who have a permanent residence permit,
- Foreign citizens who do not have a permanent residence permit have the right to study at ISMA in compliance with p.83 of the Law on Institutions of Higher Education.
- ISMA implements the following study programmes:
- 1st level professional higher education study programmes,
- Professional bachelor’s study programmes,
- Professional master’s study programmes,
- Doctoral programme.
- Type of studies:
- full-time: day (8:30 – 17:10), evening (17:30 – 21:30);
- Languages of studies:
To study at ISMA, you shall submit the documents proving your previous education, which shall meet the requirements of the Republic of Latvia for study programmes.
Documents required for admission
Reception of documents, entrance procedure and admission are performed by ISMA Admission board. Admission of foreign students is made based on their personal applications for studies at ISMA.
- Documents required for admission of foreign nationals in ISMA:
- Standard application form
- Passport copy
- Foreign passport
- 2 photographs (3x4 size)
- A copy of the full secondary education with grades
- A copy of the bachelor`s degree and diploma supplement with grades (if any)
- A copy of the professional diploma and diploma supplement with grades (if any)
- A copy of the master diploma and diploma supplement with grades (if any)
- The foreign applicants who choose to study in the English language shall submit a document issued by an international testing institution certifying his/her knowledge of English. The document must be issued no earlier than five previous years. Language skills shall be not lower than B2 level according to ECP. The foreign applicants who acquired secondary education in English do not have to submit the documents certifying their knowledge of the study programme language.
Registration fee: 300 EUR
may be applicable special conditions in accordance to the country of residence of the applicant. Please contact coordinators of International Relations Department for detailed information.
Accommodation: ISMA offers an attractive variety of accommodation to the students of other towns and countries
All diplomas issued by other countries should be submitted by ISMA to the Academic Information Centre http://www.aic.lv/portal/en to get approval of its authenticity.
Scanned copies of all the available documents must be sent to ISMA Admission board by email@example.com.
*All documents of previous education must be translated in English and legally approved by the notary except the cases if documents are in Russian, Ukrainian or Belorussian
- In accordance with ISMA Provisions for admission and Enrollment assessment the following persons can enroll:
- Persons with secondary education,
- Persons with incomplete higher education,
- Persons with higher education diploma,
- Persons who successfully completed Enrollment assessment procedure.