- Application procedure for Exchange students
- If you`d like to spend 1 or 2 semesters on Erasmus+ exchange studies at ISMA University you have to:
- Check if your university had signed Bilateral Agreement with ISMA Partner Universities
- Ask your coordinator to nominate you at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send us filled application form, your ID or passport copy and learning agreement with selected subjects, signed by you and responsible person of your university.
- Please note we accept students with at least B1 English language knowledge.
- Deadline for autumn semester – June 20th
- Deadline for spring semester – November 30th
International relations coordinator, Internship Coordinator
International relations coordinator, Erasmus+ mobility