Dear students! According to the ISMA organization plan of 2019/2012 study year, thesis pre-defence is scheduled for May 14-15, 2020.
The link to Zoom: zoom.us/j/94955778900
PLEASE START REGISTRATION at 10:30!!!
Pre-defense will start both 14.05. (Bachelors and 1st level) and 15.05. (Masters) at 11:00 RIGA TIME
Presentation requirements for pre-protection:
1. It is student`s responsibility to ensure audio and video connection
2. Total presentation time: 3-5 minutes
3. Total number of slides: up to 5-6, where:
1 slide - title page (name of the work (LV, ENG, RUS - at least 2 languages!), First name, surname of the student and supervisor, study program, student group)
2 slide - the aim of the work, object, subject
3 slide - hypothesis, tasks, methods
4 slide - innovations developed in the work
5 slide - content
6 slide - content continuation
The procedure for passing pre-defence of the final theses:
1. Pre-defence will take place on May 14 at 11:00 Riga time or on May 15 at 11:00 Riga time
2. Students will be divided by pre-defence days and informed in advance
3. Presentations should be presented in ZOOM, so students must download ZOOM in advance to their device and provide video and audio communication
4. The day before pre-defence you will receive a link to the ZOOM conference
5. Non-participation in pre-defence may lead to a decrease in evaluation during the defence!
6. By May 14th, 2020 the thesis should be 80% ready!