Fall semester 2020: educational process
For all students who are currently in present in Latvia:
- At the moment, the epidemiological situation allows for full-time attendance of the studies. All lectures and workshops containing information will also be posted in Moodle.
- Entrance to ISMA premises ONLY with ISIC!
- ISMA premises are equipped with a face recognition system.
- Protective masque MUST BE WITH YOU!
- A health check is carried out at the entrance. In case of any signs of health worsening, the guard has the right not to let the student into the premises.
- If you feel unwell, it is FORBIDDEN to visit ISMA!
- Lesson schedule Mon-Fri 14:00-20:30, Saturday as usual
- Visiting the ISMA administration - by appointment only.
- Consultations of teachers - in ZOOM.
- Face-to-face consultations - by appointment only.
- Lectures schedule, consultations, additional information - my.isma.lv
- Moving to new premises (ATTA Center - planned from 01.01.2021)
- If the epidemiological situation worsens, the study process will be transferred to remote, similar to the previous spring semester.
For all students:
- During September, all students will be logged in to Moodle.
- Lectures, workshops tasks, etc. will be recorded and posted in Moodle the next day after the time showed in the schedule.
- Stay tuned to the Moodle News Forum of your schedule indicated subjects to get informed!
- Consultations will be held in Zoom - information is coming soon at my.isma.lv
- You can close academic debts in Moodle (apply at email@example.com), or, by agreement with the teacher, through Zoom