According to the updates of state regulations Nr 27.2.5. from 27.10.2020, ISMA has to announce following: Starting from October 26th until December 31th 2020, all studies will take place PARTLY REMOTELY.
- This means LECTURES WILL TAKE PLACE ON REMOTE MOSTLY MEANWHILE WORKSHOPS WILL REMAIN IN CLASS.
- FULL UPDATE OF TIMETABLE – ON MONDAY, OCTOBER 26TH! CHECK THEN REMOTE/IN CLASS PLANNING!
- ENTERING ISMA PROTECTIVE MASK MUST BE WORN AND 2 M DISTANCE WITH A LECTOR MUST BE KEPT.
- It is also restricted to communicate with other group’s students without protective mask and without a distance.
- REMOTE Zoom studies will take place online, ACCODRING TO YOUR EXISTING TIMETABLE, AT THE SAME DAY AND TIME IF NO OTHER UPDATES WILL FOLLOW!
- Lecturers ZOOM accounts at my.isma.lv /for students / consultations and admission hours
- Zoom.us is a free of charge application, you can download it and install both to PC and smartphone.
- Lecturers will also inform you about Moodle study possibilities, where you will find presentations, recorded videos, tasks etc.
- Zoom lectures mostly will last for 40 minutes then you have to log in again and continue class!
- REMOTE STUDIES MEANS YOU STILL HAVE TO VISIT LECTURES DURING TIMETABLE SHOWN TIMES.
- YOUR ATTENDANCE WILL BE CONTROLLED DURING EACH ONLINE CLASS.
- IN CASE IF YOU MISS 3 AND MORE CLASSES OF THE SAME SUBJECT EVEN ON REMOTE – ISMA HAS A RIGHT 1) TO CANCEL FULL COURSE 2) TO ASK YOU TO PAY IT AS A DEBT 3) TO ASK YOU TO STUDY IT AGAIN DURING THE NEXT STUDY YEAR 4) TO INFORM MIGRATION DEPARTMENT ABOUT YOUR IGNORANCE OF STUDIES.
- When you log into a Zoom lecture – make sure you indicate your NAME SURNAME GROUP NUMBER. For example, you can log with a nick name Murat_Kharimov_0395
- Consultations with lecturers – Zoom (as it was before)
- Meetings with study department / international department / accounting department: by appointment, during admission hours only, 2 m distance, protective mask on.
FOR MASTER STUDENTS MBA 1 AND 2 YEAR ONLY:
YOU CONTINUE FULLY REMOTE STUDIES TILL OCTOBER 31ST (ALSO NO ADMISSION OF ISMA DEPARTMENTS IS ALLOWED UNTIL THAT DAY INCLUDED) AND AFTER OCTOBER 31ST YOU CONTINUE STUDIES THE SAME WAY AS OTHER STUDENTS.