According to the updates of state regulations from 01.12.2020, ISMA has to announce following: Starting from October 26th until January 11th 2021, all studies will take place PARTLY REMOTELY.
- This means LECTURES WILL TAKE PLACE ON REMOTE MOSTLY MEANWHILE WORKSHOPS WILL REMAIN IN CLASS.
- FULL UPDATE OF TIMETABLE – ON MONDAY, OCTOBER 26TH! CHECK THEN REMOTE/IN CLASS PLANNING!
- ENTERING ISMA PROTECTIVE MASK MUST BE WORN AND 2 M DISTANCE WITH A LECTOR MUST BE KEPT.
- It is also restricted to communicate with other group’s students without protective mask and without a distance.
- REMOTE Zoom studies will take place online, ACCODRING TO YOUR EXISTING TIMETABLE, AT THE SAME DAY AND TIME IF NO OTHER UPDATES WILL FOLLOW!
- Lecturers ZOOM accounts at my.isma.lv /for students / consultations and admission hours
- Zoom.us is a free of charge application, you can download it and install both to PC and smartphone.
- Lecturers will also inform you about Moodle study possibilities, where you will find presentations, recorded videos, tasks etc.
- Zoom lectures mostly will last for 40 minutes then you have to log in again and continue class!
- REMOTE STUDIES MEANS YOU STILL HAVE TO VISIT LECTURES DURING TIMETABLE SHOWN TIMES.
- YOUR ATTENDANCE WILL BE CONTROLLED DURING EACH ONLINE CLASS.
- IN CASE IF YOU MISS 3 AND MORE CLASSES OF THE SAME SUBJECT EVEN ON REMOTE – ISMA HAS A RIGHT 1) TO CANCEL FULL COURSE 2) TO ASK YOU TO PAY IT AS A DEBT 3) TO ASK YOU TO STUDY IT AGAIN DURING THE NEXT STUDY YEAR 4) TO INFORM MIGRATION DEPARTMENT ABOUT YOUR IGNORANCE OF STUDIES.
- When you log into a Zoom lecture – make sure you indicate your NAME SURNAME GROUP NUMBER. For example, you can log with a nick name Murat_Kharimov_0395
- Consultations with lecturers – Zoom (as it was before)
- Meetings with study department / international department / accounting department: by appointment, during admission hours only, 2 m distance, protective mask on.