The target audience of the Conference are students and last year secondary school pupils, who will learn about employment and traineeship opportunities in Latvia and abroad.
Riga City Council representatives and other speakers will provide valuable information about the opportunities of employment and traineeship.
Both Latvian and foreign specialists of various industries will represent their companies, share experience and give professional advice. ISMA students will also provide information about their traineeship and employment experience.
At the end of the Conference you can receive information directly from the companies' representatives.
Conference languages: Latvian and English.
COMPANIES THAT WILL BE PRESENTED AT A CONFERENCE
Coral Travel, Spain
The brand Coral Travel has been on the market since 1995. Today the operator offers the best resorts and hotels in 35 countries of the world, including Austria, Azerbaijan, Andorra, Belarus, Bulgaria, China, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Jordan, Spain, Italy, Cuba, Mauritius, Maldives, Morocco, Mexico, United Arab Emirates, Russia, Seychelles, Singapore, Thailand, Tanzania, Tunisia, Turkey, Croatia, Montenegro, Sri Lanka. The constant work on the opening of new directions is proceeding. For 5 years ISMA has been cooperating with Coral Travel in Spain, where students have an opportunity to work as Transfer Guides.
Cabot Latvia, Riga, Latvia
Cabot Corporation (NYSE: CBT) is a leading global specialty chemicals and performance materials company, which businesses deliver a broad range of products and solutions to customers in every corner of the globe, serving key industries such as transportation, infrastructure, environment and consumer. Our passionate team is committed to providing excellent customer service and technical support to customers, vendors and fellow employees throughout Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
Accenture Latvia, Riga, Latvia
Accenture Strategy shapes their clients’ future, combining deep business insight with the understanding of how technology will impact industry and business models. Their focus on issues related to digital disruption, competitive agility, operating and business model, as well as the future workforce, helps the client find future value and growth in a digital world.
Job Trust, Greece
JOB TRUST is HR Recruitment & Consulting Company located in Thessaloniki (Greece) specializing in Finding, Interviewing and Training human resources for enterprises and hotels. Company is offering vast range of placements possibilities in the hotels all around Greece.
Neilson Holidays, Aeolian Village Beach club, Greece
Neilson is International independent company with many properties all around Europe! Our Mission is based on Active Holidays with 40 years of experience! Our Headquarters is in Brighton, South Coast of UK. The history started as two separate companies; ski and sailing in 1979 came together in 1999, when Thomas Cook owned both companies. In December 2013 Risk Capital Partners backed a management buyout. Today Neilson is the UK's leading active holiday provider. Well managed and well funded, we have ambitious and exciting plans for the future.
SEB Shared Service Center, Riga, Latvia
Is a company within the SEB Group which provides high quality services for the SEB Group customers and business divisions in 10 sites all over the world.
- Trading Operations: processing transaction and client support in relation to trading products (FX, Fixed Income and derivatives);
- Payments Operations: handing of commercial, incoming and outgoing international payments for SEB Group customers, including investigation, support and invoicing;
- Securities Operations: transactions settlement and asset servicing of Nordic securities trades for Sub - Custody clients: international banks and global financial institutions;
- Reconciliations and Static data: reporting and control of problem transactions related to cash and securities activities;
- Registration and maintenance of client records;
- Risk and Control: reporting, follow up and support within the risk area to internal users, including services to customers in Swedish language;
- Trading Control: analysis, control and reporting of daily financial data to internal users.