Scientific and pedagogical internships
"Theory and practice of scientific and pedagogical approaches in education"
SPRING SEMESTER 2021/2022
Organizers: ISMA University of Applied Sciences (ISMA) (Riga, Latvia) with the support of International Science Group (isg-konf.com).
(accompanied by a signed cooperation agreement).
The studies take place in the framework of non-formal and adult education programme.
Chairman of the organizing committee of the academic internship:
Dr.oec. Deniss Djakons, ISMA Rector.
We invite to participate in the internship:
- Teaching staff of higher educational institutions;
- Researchers of scientific organizations;
- Doctoral students, graduate students and degree seekers.
Each trainee will be provided with: a certificate of completion of each internship (in English).
- Each internship consists of 6 credits (180 hours) and includes 3 study disciplines (lectures accompanied with practical part to be accomplished as a verification of obtained knowledge), 60 hours each study discipline.
- The payment is indicated per each internship separately.
- One participant can apply for several internships.
- Study disciplines will be delivered by ISMA teaching staff, experienced educators and industry professionals.
- Duration of each internship is 1 month.
- A certificate will be issued after each internship in case if all lectures were visited remotely and all tasks of the practical part were accomplished.
- After internship accomplishment certificates will be sent electronically to each participant. Printed originals will be sent by ISG within Ukraine by post.
- In case if participant represents other country, printed certificate can be sent by ISMA by request, with a surcharge according to postal service tariffs.
Certificate of scientific and pedagogical internship in one of the EU member countries is a valuable part of the process of obtaining the positions of associate professor, professor, senior researcher in the part concerning the acts of Ukrainian legislation on the procedure for awarding scientific titles, and is taken into account in licensing and accreditation of educational services.
Schedule of the internships:
|Internships, topics*||Period||Credits/ hours|
|Internship 5, topics:
|Internship 6, topics:
|Internship 7, topics:
|*Internships topics and content might be updated due to circumstances, participants will be informed in advance.|
For participation in one or in several internships - apply at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Информация на русском языке: https://isg-konf.com/ru/internship-ru.
Information in English: https://isg-konf.com/internship-at-the-university-of-european-union.
Papildus informācija: https://isg-konf.com/internship-at-the-university-of-european-union.