Ph.D, Ass. Prosessor Tatyana Odinokova
Graduates of the program are prepared to adequately respond to the challenges of the external environment through:
• Mastering the modern methodology of administration and management by applying international experience in this field;
• Practicing the currently effective mechanisms, coordination and communication, which allows to identify the factors of growth and prosperity;
• The formation of the systemic thinking in a changing business environment with reference to real life;
• Acquiring strategic management skills while eliminating uncertainty caused by the large number of decision-makers;
• Developing the ability to select and apply the innovative methodology and promising technologies of management, which have appeared recently and are using actively.